Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet Daisy!


So this weekend Brandon and I got a new puppy! I've really been wanting another dog, and we just happened to run across these Beagle's on the way to Brandon's parents house. We've had a Beagle before named Sparco, but sadly he got hit by a car a few years ago. He was the first dog we ever got together, and the loss of Sparco was so hard for the both of us. He was such a loving and friendly dog, we knew we always wanted to get another Beagle (we just didn't know when)
I was nervous how Badger (our Boston Terrier) and Daisy would do together, but they actually get along good (so far)! Daisy is 8 weeks old and is just the cutest thing!

Sparco, when he was a puppy

Here's Sparco when he was grown (he was such a beautiful dog!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw...I miss Sparco...I love Daisy though, she is soo stinkin cute!