Monday, April 27, 2009

Wow, has it already been a year!?

I can't believe Brandon and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday! Wow how time flies, it seems like just yesterday we were getting engaged and planning our wedding. We had such a great time together yesterday. We ate lunch at Houston's and then went for a couples massage at Spa Sydell. It was the first massage for both of us and we really enjoyed it..I think I'm going to become addicted to those now. They are just so peaceful and relaxing when you don't have a care in the world! We actually ate our wedding cake, and surprisingly it tasted just like it did on our wedding day...I couldn't believe it! I am so lucky to have him as my husband and I look forward to spending many, many more years together! I think the best part of it all was having my granddaddy call to wish me a Happy Anniversary and to tell me that I should be having babies now, not getting another puppy!


No comments: